BUM Edition 2 themed as Just explores e.g. the definition of a good public space. When is a species invasive? Why can’t I find a good public toilet? And what on earth is going down on Second Street? BUM Edition 2 gathers a series of articles, projects and artworks from artists, architects and designers; contributors include:
- Just Toilets by architect Marianna Janowicz
- Finding Phenomena: Democratic Sports by Franny Françoise
- Love Thy (Non-Human) Neighbour by designer Louize Harries
- Just A Second by visual artist Dominique Ellis
- Umpire Chairs by visual artist and architect Elisabeth Ek
- That’s Not Just the Way It Is! by civil servant Ashleigh Watkins
- Zoom Room by interior architect Markus Holste
- All Inclusive by architectural designer Cristina Gaidos and architect Mark David Flynn
- Don’t Go Don’t Go Don’t Go Stay Here / Don’t Ever End by painter Linden Carter
- Panopti-fun by architect Lee Marable
The magazine is printed using a risograph duplicator – a Japanese press which uses vibrant soy-based inks on uncoated paper – in a limited edition (presently 100 individually numbered copies). This idiosyncratic method makes each print unique and gives the publication a distinct graphic identity.
For more information, please visit bumeditions.com.
We are proud to be a stockist for this new and exciting publication.