Ada Edita Global Architecture – Villages and Towns 10 Vols (ed. Yukio Futagawa; A.D.A. EDITA Tokyo Co., Ltd., 1973–75) is a photo journey to European and Moroccan architecture and culture. The series consists of the following volumes:
- #1: Aegean Sea by Arata Isozaki & Makoto Suzuki (1973)
- #2: Adriatic Sea by Tadashi Yokoyama (1974)
- #3: Mediterranean Sea by Makoto Suzuki (1975)
- #4: Italy 1 by Tadashi Yokoyama (1973)
- #5: Italy 2 by Makoto Suzuki (1974)
- #6: Alps by Masataka Yoshizaka & Makoto Suzuki (1973)
- #7: Germany by Ludwig Glaeser (1974)
- #8: Iberia 1 by Fernando Higueras Diaz (1973)
- #9: Iberia 2 by Maria Lluïsa Borràs (1973)
- #10: Morocco by Makoto Suzuki (1975)
The price is for the complete 10-volume series. Please contact us if you are interested in single volumes.
The text in Japanese. Each volume is lavishly illustrated with photographs and there are also some architectural drawings, plans and maps.
The volumes are in very nice condition. The pages are clean, no markings. The bindings are in good shape. The covers of the journals have almost no signs of wear. The protective cases show some signs of edge wear and fading.