BUM Edition 3 – Steps explores gradual developments, slow progress and much more. Contributors include:
- Is “Reconstruction” Right? by writer Ayano Yoshida
- Finding Phenomena: Lippakioski by Franny Françoise
- Slippery Mayo by artist Laura Cemin
- Psychogeographical Steps by designers Clément Rames and Roger Guilemany
- Rise and Run by architect Essi Oikarinen
- One More Try by designer and illustrator Johan Gaussens
- Cooking Though Illustration by maker Mariana Núñez Sánchez
- My Day As A Turquoise Dress by textile designer Eve Hamari
- The Flight At Combe Hay by photographer Dave Merritt
- Wallpaper No. 2 by architect Lee Marable
The magazine is printed using a risograph duplicator – a Japanese press which uses vibrant soy-based inks on uncoated paper – in a limited edition (150 individually numbered copies). This idiosyncratic method makes each print unique and gives the publication a distinct graphic identity.
For more information, please visit bumeditions.com.
We are proud to be a stockist for this new and exciting publication.