BUM Edition 4 – Hone contributions include:
- Outeiro House by architect Rute Peixoto
- Find Phenomena: Meanwhile… by critic Franny Françoise
- Unlearning as an Act of Resistance by curator Lara Chapman
- Bottom(s) Up: Saving Your Local by architects Mark David Flynn and Cristina Gaidos
- MOBIU1 & MOBIU2 by artist Kajsa Bolve
- The Beauty of the Toad by artist Alice Gautier
- Why I Aim to Miss! by public servant Ashleigh Watkins
- Invitations by artist Matt Page
- Printing the Fieldbrook Giant by artist Josh Krute
Layout design, editing and binding by Roosa Melentjeff and Lee Marable in Helsinki, Finland.
Risograph printed by Claire Guyot at Riso On The Moon in Toulouse, France.
The magazine is printed using a risograph duplicator – a Japanese press which uses vibrant soy-based inks on uncoated paper – in a limited edition (150 individually numbered copies). This idiosyncratic method makes each print unique and gives the publication a distinct graphic identity.
For more information, please visit bumeditions.com.
We are proud to be a stockist for this unique and exciting publication.