BUM Edition 5 – Enough contributions include:
- It’s Beautiful by writer Ayano Yoshida
- Finding Phenomena: Affordable? by critic Franny Françoise
- Beyond the Culture of Reproductivity by writer and researcher Litty Salas
- Circus Ends by circus artist Natalie Oleinik
- The Garden Hide, an interview with architect Kate Nicklin
- Shelf Life by writer and filmmaker Hanan Mahbouba
- Maslotto: Win What You Already Have by designer Emily George
- Fleeting Cloud by spatial designer Areej Al-Musalhi
- Your Flowers Will Not Bloom in This by ceramicist Hania Akhtar
Layout design, editing and binding by Roosa Melentjeff and Lee Marable in Helsinki, Finland.
Risograph printed by Claire Guyot at Riso On The Moon in Toulouse, France.
The magazine is printed using a risograph duplicator – a Japanese press which uses vibrant soy-based inks on uncoated paper – in a limited edition (150 individually numbered copies). This idiosyncratic method makes each print unique and gives the publication a distinct graphic identity.
For more information, please visit bumeditions.com.
We are proud to be a stockist for this unique and exciting publication.